WITH OUR QUIET accommodations suitable for contemplation and romance, we also offer swimming, sunset watching, table tennis, surf fishing, and ringside seats for surfing and passing porpoise. Far away from city lights, the Cliff House is also an ideal vista for stargazing. And for fine dining, the Shoals is regarded as one of the premier restaurants in the area.
200-feet of private ocean access- natural tidepools at low tide just below hotel
* Award winning restaurant open everyday for lunch and dinner every night (closed for lunch only on Mondays)
* Conference facilities, banquets, weddings!
* Complimentary continental breakfast daily
* Complimentary 24-hour High Speed WIFI Internet
* Free on-site parking
* 60-foot long heated swimming pool (heated April-November)"