A WORD ABOUT COVID
We are doing our best to do our part with social distancing being requested of us all. Meanwhile, the beautiful atmosphere and the friendly service still remains should you find yourself needing a place to stay.
The Shoals, in all of it’s splendor, is open with the same staff and the same delicious food. Tables, chairs and surfaces are disinfected and numerous other measures according to guidelines from authorities.
Our free breakfast in the morning, comes in the form of breakfast “go-bags,” that you may enjoy at the appropriate distance from other guests by the pool or in your room.
We ask kindly that you comply with the following rules to keep everyone safe and healthy:
• Masks are required at all times in public spaces during your stay
• Maintain 6 ft between yourself other guests and staff at all times
• The pool is open but the 6 ft separation is required and 25% capacity.
• Our staff will be wearing gloves and masks at all times
• Room guests are required to attest to having no symptoms upon entering the hotel.