We are working to make our Inn, which was built in 1947, more accessible to guests with disabilities. We strive to provide all of our guests the same opportunities to stay and enjoy their time at our Inn.
We currently offer the following amenities for guests with disabilities:
- We have one accessible parking space
- Service animals are allowed
- Please note our reception is located at parking level, with a step from the parking lot to the porch and then a narrow doorway leading to the reception. If you need assistance with registration, please contact 805-652-1381.
- Please note that Rooms 1 through 11 can be accessed from the front porch (with a step up) and then through a narrow doorway from the reception. Presently there is no designated accessible room but we are planning to construct a mobility accessible room.
- Please note our property is built on a hillside. There is a steep slope from the Inn to the restaurant, pool and beach.
- Our website is ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant.
Should you have any questions about accessibility at the Cliff House Inn, please don’t hesitate to call 805-652-1381 and ask for Sandy, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and put in the subject: accessibility.